Lining Blast Furnaces 1380C High Alumina Fire Bricks
Super Dense Fireclay Brick Based Andalusite Resist Abrasion And
Thermal Shock Resitance More Than 10 Times
Physical and chemical indexes:
Super Dense Fireclay Brick used for lining blast furnaces, hot blast stoves, electric furnace
tops, blast furnaces, reverberatory furnaces, and rotary kilns. In
addition, high alumina bricks are also widely used as open hearth
regenerative checker bricks, plugs for pouring systems, nozzle
However, the price of high alumina bricks is higher than that of Super Dense Fireclay Brick, so it is not necessary to use high alumina bricks where Super Dense Fireclay Brickcan meet the requirements.
1. Furnaces of metallurgy industry, heat treatment furnace
2. Furnaces of chemical industry and construction industry.
3. Furnace of incineration of garbage, recirculating fluidized bed
Standard sizing: 230 x 114 x 65 mm others up to the client
1. Iron&steel makin industry:
Blast furnace,hot blast furnace(stove),pellet shaft furnace,hot
metal ladle,steel ladle, tundish,heating furnace,soaking pit
furnace,heat treatment furnace,refining furnace,reheating
furnace,metal mixter furnace,annealing furnace, cupola
furnace,electric arc furnace,induction furnace,AOD furnace,VOD
furnace,etc thermal technology equipment.
2. Non-ferrous Metal industry:
Smelting furnace,refining furnace,reverberatory furnace,converter
3. Building materials industry:
Cement kiln,glass kiln,ceramic kiln,lime kilns,kiln car,tunnel kiln
4. Energy & Incineration:Coke oven,general boiler,power,generation,boiler,circulating
fluidized bed boiler,electric furnace,carbon rosating furnace,waste
5. Others:Petrochemical industry furnace.
1. Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal
2. Refractory category allow direct contact of fire, suitable ofr
3. Good integrity with furnace lining, long service life, easy
operation, could be shaped freely
4. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped
and special shaped bricks.
5. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and
general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is
the most widely used.